Thursday, July 21, 2016

Requesting Permission to Work in Bridging Visa

Situation: I recently applied for student visa class 500 and I found out that I can apply for permission to work while im in a bridging visa. To do this you need to login to your immi account and select your recent student visa application and click "update us" on the left hand side of the page and click the link that says "apply for bridging visa" then it will give you a different page asking if you need to apply for bridging visa B or apply for permission to work. Then, They will just ask you if you're experiencing financial hardship and such. Its pretty straight forward and dont forget to click submit after finishing these steps.

I tried to apply for permission to work since my study will commence on 5th of September 2016.

Cheers!

2 comments: