Sunday, July 3, 2016

Student Visa 500 | Visitor visa to Student visa

So, you attended one of the school seminar or orientation here in Australia that makes you decide to study here in Australia. From my point of view, I decided to advance my study here in Australia simply because I want to apply for higher position if I wanted to go back in the Philippines. 

This application is based on my experience.

NOTE: I am in Australia since February 2016.

Here's my situation before then.

I applied my first visitors visa in the Philippines last November 8 2015 and granted on January 8 2016 that's after 2 month on waiting period but its pretty good though because I was granted 12 months multiple entry but 3 months per entry. I came here in Australia on 19th of February and I was able to apply my visa extension last April 27th and was granted after 2 weeks. I applied for another 12 months extension and they granted me up until February 8, 2017 of course its multiple entry and the restrictions of 3 months per entry was removed.

Days goes by, I attended the international orientation of Australian Institute of Academy that piqued out my interest to study here in Australia and to advance my skill in leadership. I decided to advance my study here in Australia and take up Diploma in Leadership and Management.

This is my journey in applying student visa here in Australia.

First Step Gather all Documents Needed.

SO Checklist
1 Immi Online Account Creation
2 Visa Application Fee 550 AUD
3 Certificate of Enrolment (COE)
4 Certified Photocopy of Passport
5 Certified Photocopy of Entry/Exit Stamp
6 Passport Sized Picture
7 Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
8 OSHC Reciept and Letter for DIPB Certification
9 Financial Documents
  • 9.1
  • Notarised Sponsorship Letter Relative
  • 9.2
  • Notarised Sponsorship Letter Relative
  • 9.3
  • Notarised Evidence of Support Parents
  • 9.3.1
  • Notarised Bank Deposit Certification  Sponsor & Personal
  • 9.3.2
  • 90 day Cycle Bank Statement Sponsor & Personal
  • 9.3.3
  • Certified True Copy of Business Permit
  • 9.3.4
  • Sponsorship Letter of Parents
  • 9.3.5
  • Certificate of Employment - Sponsor
  • 9.3.6
  • Certificate of Employment - Sponsor
  • 9.4
  • 90 Day Cycle Bank Statement Sponsor
  • 9.5
  • 90 Day Cycle Bank Statement Sponsor
  • 9.6
  • LatestTax Assesment Sponsor
  • 9.7
  • Latest Tax Assesment Sponsor
10 Certified Copy of IELTS
11 Certified Copy of TOR
12 Family Birth Certificate (Optional)
13 Government Photo ID's
14 Cover Letter (Intention to Study to AU/Relevance) | GTE
15 Family Picture


So first, if you don't have IELTS you need to get one and make sure you get the academic examination. You can book your IELTS here.

Secondly, look for your education provider so for me its the Australian Academy of Commerce and they require me to send the following:
  1. IELTS Result they just requiring 5.5 overall 
  2. Notarised TOR or evidence that you completed 12 years in school
  3. Completed application form
  4. Scanned passport and Arrival/exit stamps


Thirdly, after sending this to my school they can now process my offer letter. After you received your offer letter you have 20 business day to pay them for you to get your CoE or Certificate of Enrolment to be used on applying your visa. So I paid my enrolment fee and I got my CoE.

Fourthly, you need to get a good and but cheap OSHC or Overseas Student Health Cover. I decided to get it on BUPA OSHC and you need to get the full coverage from the day of your school starts to end.

Fifthly, Its now time to apply your student visa online and you need to submit all of the required and additional requirements. 

Sixthly, For my health assessment after I submit my application they did not ask for me to go to BUPA since I undergone all of it when I applied for my application for extension here in Australia.

And then waiting game started. Please pray for their positive responses. :)

PEACE!


Q: How much lahat ng nagastos ko?
A:

AAC Enrolment fee     1,600.00 AUD
BUPA OSHC               1,190.00 AUD
VISA Application          550.00 AUD
TOTAL:                        3,340.00 AUD

Idagdag nyo nalang ung notarisation and other expenses.

Q: Magkano ang nasa bank deposit ko?
A: 850,000 PHP naka lagay naman kc sa DBIP Website na "student or guardian -  AUD 19,830".

Q: Yung pinsan ko dito magkano kita nila?
A: Sinend ko yung combined tax assessment nila aabot ng 60,000 AUD per annum naman.

Q: Kelangan ba na AUD 19,830 pa din yung bank deposit mo kahit may titirahan ka naman dito sa AU?
A: Hindi, less mo na yung food and accomodation sa 19,830 AUD. Pero kung may savings naman yung sponsor mo or kayo, kuha na din kayo ng bank certification.

Note: Ang kelangan lang kasi ng AU is mapatunayan mo na kaya mong sustentuhan ang sarili mo dito sa Australia kahit na pwede ka naman magtrabaho dito.

Q: Anu ung GTE or Genuine Temporary Entrant?
A: Eto yung intention mo for a temporary stay in Australia. Bakit gusto mo magaral dito sa AU? Bakit pinili mo yung school mo? Para saan ang study mo dito?

For more information please visit DIBP Website. click here

PEACE!

My STUDENT VISA was Approved.


No comments:

Post a Comment